Friday, May 27, 2016

Folded Card Holder

©Anne Rita Taylor 2016

A few years ago I made folded card holders to hold techniques to decorate paper. I printed the pen and the fleur de lys, my hand carved images.



Finished size is 5 inches square. Original size of paper: 12 by 15 inches, with 4 inch square cards inserted inside.



When I wanted to give a few cards (Business Cards or Artist Trading Cards) to someone I wanted them in a nice folder. I made the Folded Card Holder with handmade paper and it added that special touch.


Supplies:
Handmade paper, 8 1/2 wide x 11 inches long
Artist Trading Cards or Business Cards


Fold the wide side 1 and 1/2 inches on each side.


Turn over, and fold at 2 and 3/4, and 6 and 7/8 inches.


At the 2 and 3/4 fold - fold in diagonally on both sides.


Tuck the end into the diagonals, then fold in half.




Insert your cards - inside, front, and back.




No comments:

Post a Comment