Friday, December 15, 2017

It Has Been Fun...



I have enjoyed writing this blog, taking photos of my artwork and discussing various workshops I have taught and taken. 

I managed one blog each week in 2016, then blogged twice a month during 2017. 

So now, after 76 blogs in two years, it is time for me to take a break. I still plan to have fun making art, do more traveling, continue to practice calligraphy, and to make handmade books. 

Hope you are enjoying all your fun art pursuits as well. Send me a comment some time and let me know you are out there having fun.

Thanks so much for reading my blog!
©Anne Rita Taylor 2017

2 comments:

  1. I’ve enjoyed your blog immensely. It was like a personal message to me. It was the 1st thing I looked for on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lois! I enjoyed creating, taking photos, writing about it all. It was totally fun! And I'm so glad you enjoyed it too!

      Delete