Friday, January 8, 2016

Photo Box


©Anne Rita Taylor 2016



I realized after my first post that another interest I have is photography. I went to Las Vegas in 1999 and visited the Paris Hotel. I took several photos of their Paris fountain and managed to get into a juried show in the FotoFest 2000 Exhibit at the Archway Gallery in Houston, Texas. I also had a box that looked like a book and had the same photo on both sides.

So I decided to place my Fountain at Twilight photo on the front of this box. The tricky part was getting the correct size on my copier.



I used a Premium paper which is thicker than regular copy paper. And I enlarged the 4 x 6 inch postcard to 150 per cent on my copier. I used PVA glue on the copy photo and wanted a little room around the sides and am pleased with the result. I enlarged a black & white Paris post card for the back of the box.





No comments:

Post a Comment